Twenty was a good number for me. This past year (while being twenty) has been pretty amazing. It has also been exciting, emotional, crazy, hard, complicated, and absolutely wonderful. I wouldn’t change a thing….in celebration of my twenty-first birthday I thought I would share some things that I have done, and things that I have accomplished in this past year. I am positive that a lot more has gone down in the past 365 days, but instead of trying to think of all of them here are a few little and big victories and accomplishments that I think are worth noting from my year being twenty.
- Graduated with a Certificate in Theology.
- Got into another college program of my choice.
- Began studying Creative Writing.
- Studied Music.
- Passed theory…with a good mark!
- Came out of my first semester at a new college, with a relatively good GPA.
- Finished my first semester at a new school.
- Moved to a new city.
- Managed to successfully clean my house.
- Learned how to dance Balboa.
- Competed in a Jack ‘n Jill!
- Worked in a daycare.
- Worked in a church as a Children’s Ministry Intern.
- Read through a lot of theology textbooks.
- Found a CC Cream/Foundation that DOESN’T KILL MY FACE!
- Created a collection of songs, that I am incredibly happy about and proud of.
- Read at a high-level College/University Academic Paper launch.
- Began visiting the ocean a lot more.
- Traveled, traveled, and traveled!
- Managed to actually nail out and sing an Adele song.
Good-bye twenty! Hello Twenty-One!
What have you done in the past year??
Prayers, and Music!!