In No Particular Order…20 things I’m proud of accomplishing.
- Did the Splits.
- Wrote a Novella. (I have no good pictures of my novella manuscript. So I have this picture of some of my lovely writing tools. )
- Learned how to drive a car. (No photo! Sorry!)
- Successfully managed to wear contact lenses!
- Conquered my fear of haircuts – but successfully lobbing it off for Locks of Love. (5xs!)
- Danced a Contemporary Dance Solo.
- Choreographed a Contemporary/Lyrical Dance Solo.
- Placed first in a Dance Competition for Self-Choreography.
- Had a piece of Poetry published in a book! (The Book I was published in: “Cats Cradle” is not with me currently…enjoy this photo of this notebook instead!)
- Moved out on my own. (Side Note – I DIDN’T live on dorms…but this was the reason why I moved out on my own…so…still accurate photo in my opinion!)
- Had my first job, working at a museum.
- Got into two colleges.
- Wrote a Chamber Music Ensemble Piece…and….
- Had a piece of my music performed by professional musicians. (Picture above! Ben and I at the gala of our Composition Debuts!)
- Learned how to play guitar.
- Learned how to swing dance.
- Survived my first year of college.
- Managed to come out of high-school romantically unscathed.
- Learned how to accept and love my body.
Prayers, and Music!!