Because I’m me, a hipster-esque teenage girl, I refused to do the “Year In Review” that facebook offered me. I ended up here instead.
In 2014 I…(in no particular order)…
- Turned 18.
- Shot my first wedding as a photographer’s assistant.
- Attended SERVE Cowichan 2014.
- Met my birthfather.
- Went on a helicopter ride.
- Worked as an “intern” position running Youth and Children Ministry programs at a Church.
- Was involved in 2 craft fairs.
- Made some new friends.
- Went tubing and ended up in a tubing accident where I almost broke my leg.
- Did multiple photoshoots all of which I am very proud off.
- Met some old friends.
- Continued work at the museum and loved every minute of it!
- Met more of my extended family.
- Continued working on my music.
- Participated in some photoshoots as the model!
- Became close to people I didn’t expect to become close too.
- Learned more about my saviour.
- Travelled around BC.
- Got invited to go to Mexico. Twice.
- Tried to go to Europe.
- Nearly killed the Ben’s.
- Found nicknames for friends that was hard to find nicknames for.
- Went into swim club.
- Continued swim club.
- Got way more accustomed to walking (and running) around in heels….
- …and wedges.
- And plenty more…
Thank-you for reading this and sticking with me. I am not sharing this with you to brag. I am showing this because I choose to remember the happy, not the sad, that 2014 brought. I learned a lot from the trials, but what I really learned was the wonderful people I have in my life. Thank-you for being some of those wonderful people.
Thanks for reading, and checking out my photos!…and also…
Happy New Year!!! From our cheesy heads to yours. 😉
Prayers, and Music!!