HELLO MY PEOPLEZ’S!
Here is a well deserved article for ya’ll! But I’m warning you, this follows no specific patterns, just random facts about me…so here I present you with some things you might not know about me…
- My favorite colour is probably blue.
- I played piano for 6 years.
- I’ve known my best friend for a few months shy of 12 years.
- I can do the splits.
- I started longboarding for transportation.
- I like camouflage stuff a lot.
- I often wear two different earrings.
- I was published in a Poetry Book at 15.
- I love archery… and this was BEFORE the Hunger Games came out, by the way!
- I don’t wear make-up.
- Some of my closest/best friends live a long, long way away! (Minimum 9 hours.)
- I started working in children’s/youth ministry when I was 11.
- I used to want to be a Creation Scientist.
- I have never owned an “Apple” product.
- I have over 150-200 CDs…some audio books, but the majority is music.
- I started “Believing and Beyond…” when I was 12.
- I won a lot of awards for doing A LOT of reading.
- One of my goal was to be published before 16.
- I am related to two special needs people.
- I have never dated anyone before.
- I’m reading Systematic Theology, by Wayne Grudem.
- I really like Blimey Cow.
- One of my favorite nicknames is “Piper”. Love being called that. 🙂
- I love bags…according to my Mom and bestie, I have ALWAYS carried a bag! XD
- My hair has natural red highlights.
- I used to play hockey.
- I did gymnastics for almost 10 years…once a month lessons.
- I used to be tone deaf.
- I love doing video calls…but don’t get to do them enough.
- I used to take ballet classes, and contemporary dance classes, but I don’t anymore because I can’t afford it…
Hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me!!
Prayers, and Music!!!